Our goal is to help make it possible for people of all ages and abilities to interact and engage with God, through the Holy Spirit, here at Timberwood Church. We strive to welcome each person, helping them to learn and grow in their relationship with Christ.
Timberwood Church seeks to provide assistance for those that may have a disability and a need for additional support. We partner with volunteers (non-professional), individuals and families to accommodate and provide accessibility to God’s Word for all, to the best of our abilities.
Timberwood Church offers three primary types of assistance including:
- American Sign Language (ASL) Interpretation at the 10:30 a.m. Sunday services
- Sound amplifying headphones (available at the information desk)
- Large print bibles (available at the table behind the sound booth)
- Classroom support with an additional Room Assistant or Side By Side Buddy for children and youth
- Parents will fill out a special needs questionnaire for their child/student to help Timberwood staff and volunteers become acquainted with necessary information about the child, and aid in determining appropriate assistance.
- Some medical or behavioral needs may be beyond the skills of our volunteer staff. We reserve the right to decline volunteer services under those circumstances.
For additional information regarding available accessibility supports or to obtain a copy of the special needs questionnaire, contact Amy LaBarre, Children’s Ministry Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org